Meet Stephanie Ahn, blogger from Toronto, Canada who loves fashion, K-pop, good eats, and versatile fashion. Here, she shares her fashion tips, makeup routine, favorite travel destinations and more with KOODING. To learn more about what inspired her to become a blogger, the best Toronto eats from a local, and more, read on.
Q: What inspires your fashion?
SA: Anything – trends, family, friends, music, and different cultures. I get inspired on the daily and wear whatever I’m into!
Q: What influences your fashion style most?
SA: My mood influences my fashion style the most. My style is very diverse and I definitely do not stick to one specific style or type of clothing. Depending on how I’m feeling, I’ll go for edgy, cute, or a classy look.
Q: What is your favorite item in your closet and why?
SA: My current favorite item in my closet is my brown leather backpack. Backpacks are an accessory that I do not normally gravitate towards but I’ve been digging the way it looks with my outfits lately.
Q: What is the best fashion investment you’ve ever made?
SA: I recently purchased a white clothing rack and it has honestly been so helpful when planning my outfits ahead of time. Would 100% recommend anyone to get a good quality rack for themselves!
Q: What inspired you to become an influencer
SA: One of my best friends is a blogger and suggested I start an Instagram account. I decided to give it a shot and I really enjoyed it. I love sharing my outfits and lifestyle with my followers and it’s truly motivating that I can be an inspiration and create an impact for others as well!
Q: What is your skincare routine
1. Chanel – La Mousse Anti-Pollution Cleansing Cream-to-foam
- Chanel- La Mousse Anti-Pollution Cleansing Cream-to-foam
- Swiss Line – Watershock Purifying Toner
- SKII – Facial Treatment Essence
- Tony Moly – Master Lab Real Mask Sheets (Intensive Hydrating or Vitamin C Brightening)
- Swiss Line – Force Vitale Aqua Vitale Serum 24
- Mary Kay – TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer
- Shiseido – BioPerformance LiftDynamic Eye Treatment
I’d love to try these products from KOODING’s Beauty Studio:
- Brilliant Tone Up E.G.G Oil https://www.kooding.com/Brilliant-Tone-Up-E.G.G.-Oil.html?cvarid=5ad8ce155128d0ea8d7912a9&cty=p&caicn=cai_view
- Seven Days Vitamin Mist https://www.kooding.com/Seven-Days-Vitamin-Mist.html?cvarid=5ad8ce155128d0ea8d7912a9&cty=p&caicn=cai_view
- Miracle Marina Collagen For Face Eye Cream https://www.kooding.com/Miracle-Marine-Collagen-For-Face-Eye-Cream.html?cvarid=5ad8ce155128d0ea8d7912a9&cty=p&caicn=cai_view
It’s very extensive, but I quickly came to realize how important a proper skin care routine is. I think of skincare as an investment and for someone who was definitely not blessed with perfect skin, this routine has helped me achieve healthy and glowing skin.
Q: What is your makeup routine
SA: 1. Shiseido – Urban Environment Oil-Free UV Protector Broad Spectrum SPF 42 For Face
- Makeup Forever – Full Cover Concealer
- Nars – All Day Luminous Foundation
- Too Faced – Peach Perfect Matte Setting Powder
- Nars – Laguna Bronzer (for eyeshadow)
- NYX – Waterproof liner in Mink
- Kat Von D – Tattoo Liner
- L’oreal – Telescopic Mascara
- Nars – Laguna Bronzer (for contour)
- Nars – Orgasm Powder Blush
- Colourpop Golden State of Mind Palette – Golden Egg shadow for highlight
- Colourpop Brink for lips
Q: What is one thing most people don’t know about you?
SA: I’m obsessed with Korean variety shows, K-pop, and K-dramas 🙂 Ask me anything about Korean news and I’ll tell you all the juicy deets. 😋
Q: What’s your favorite thing about living in Toronto?
SA: I love the hustle of the city and the diverse people. You can really see that the people in Toronto are determined and working hard to reach their goals. The city inspires me to keep pushing and live a fast-paced life.
Q: Where are your go to hang out spots, eats, and cafes in Toronto?
SA: Currently, I am loving Lavelle and Constantine to brunch. My go to restaurants are Little Piggy for some quality K-BBQ and KAKA for good sushi. But, my absolute favorite place to hang and eat is Kensington Market. Here you’ll find the most delicious eats for cheap and is probably one of the most unique and fun spots in Toronto. Some of my favorite restaurants in Kensington Market are Rasta Pasta for the best Jamaican food and Seven Lives for the tastiest fish tacos!
Q: Where are your favorite travel destinations and why (both in the states and other countries)?
SA: For the States, I recently traveled to LA for the first time and fell in love with the city. It’s a mix of the hustle from Toronto and chill, laid-back vibes. I still can’t decide if I like Toronto or LA better though! For Europe, my favorite destinations are Rome and Venice, Italy. I was in awe of the beautiful architecture every second I was there and would 100% recommend everyone to visit. Also, the food was 10/10. For Asia, obviously Korea! I go to Korea every other year to visit family and friends and it’s probably my ultimate favorite travel destination. The food, culture, and people are all amazing and I never get tired of it. I’m missing it now just thinking about it. 🙂
Q: What are your travel essentials?
SA: Currently – Face masks, leather jacket, and resistant bands. Face masks are a must for me as my skin tends to suffer from the change in climates and location. My leather jacket pairs up with any outfit I wear so I always make sure to pack it. Lastly, I always pack my resistant bands so I can work out daily on the go and anywhere.
Q: What goals would you like to achieve before 2019?
SA: My main goal is to move my digital content creation to the next level. I want to continue to create unique and inspiring content for myself and my followers but kick it up a notch.
Q: What is your favorite thing about KOODING?
SA: I love that KOODING houses so many of my favorite Korean clothing brands. This allows me to shop for any style and any trendy clothing piece I want. The site is also updated with new items regularly so I always have a huge selection to shop from.
To shop Stephanie’s favorite KOODING looks visit: