New month means new wardrobe! Here are the top five picks from our KOODING team.
- Everyone needs a good leather jacket in their wardrobe. Our Girls on Top Rider Jacket by Kong Style is lightweight and super soft, perfect for a night out! It doesn't swallow your figure when wearing it and you won't have to worry about lugging it around everywhere because of the lightweight material. It can make any outfit a little bit edgier and put together!
- You can't go wrong with knits! They're oversized, super comfortable, always in style, and they keep you warm. The Loose Box Knit will be a perfect addition to any closet due to its versatility and distinctive grey hue that is difficult to come across.
- I always have a hard time finding a good denim skirt but I really like the Come Over Skirt because of the edginess that is displayed through the cut outs. I know we're in the colder seasons, but who says you can't wear a skirt to add some flare to your outfit?
- To add some girl-y vibes to this outfit, we accessorized with these Rose Earrings by SOO n SOO. The pink color is subtle while still giving a small pop of color to any outfit. Also, the chain hangs behind the ear for a unique twist!
- Last but not least, shoes! Boots are a must-have year round and they definitely come in handy for November. Don't worry about your feet hurting because the Banding Low Ankle Boots are super comfortable and easy to stroll around in, perfect for travel!
Those were our top 5 picks from November! Share with us some of your favorite pieces you like to wear and don't forget to #KOODING and tag us @KOODING so we can see your style. All pieces and more are up on our site KOODING.COM ! Happy Shopping~!